The NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Is in need of SCIENCE RESEARCH SPECIALIST I
- Assist in the implementation of the plans, programs, and activities related to the 40th Anniversary;
- Prepare required reports, press releases and other writing needs:
- Assist in the procurement needs of the project; and
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned.
- Good interpersonal skills – works well in a team and must be open and friendly to maintain a favorable image for NAST
- Average written communication skills – writes well-organized and clear reports and press release; and must be able to grasp key messages they want to get across and write them in brief and concise manner to get the attention of readers and listeners.
- Average oral communication skills – may sometime represents NAST in meetings/gatherings and therefore, must be able to clearly explain the project’s objectives
- Good organizational skills – manages and organizes activities for stakeholders and key officials in the public and private sector
- Problem solving skills – uses good judgement and resolves problems/concerns regarding assigned tasks
- Graduate of biology or any science related course
- Relevant experience an advantage but not required
- Relevant training an advantage but not required
Compensation – P27,908.40/month
Period of Engagement – November to December 2017
Qualified applicants may submit not later than 10 October 2017
the following to the Finance and Administrative Division, NAST, or email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
Application Letter addressed to Ms. Luningning Samarita Domingo, Director IV, NAST
- Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview. Incomplete submission of requirements will not be considered.
- Please indicate in the subject of the application letter the Reference No. “SRSI-2017-18”.
- Date of posting: October 3, 2017