The NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY is in need of the following:
THREE (3) SCIENCE RESEARCH SPECIALIST II
- Conduct research as well as implementation of the different special concerns of NAST members on topics such as the K-12 STEM Curriculum, Public Investment in Science and Technology; and National Quality Infrastructure;
- Analyze and interpret research results;
- Organize roundtable discussions/seminars, etc.;
- Prepare required reports, press releases, and other writing needs; and
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
- Superior organizational skills – manages and organizes several events at the same time.
- Above average written communication skills – writes well-organized and clear technical paper and press releases
- Above average oral communication skills – able to talk with others, to give and exchange ideas and information clearly and effectively; must be able to clearly explain the organization’s mandates and positions on different issues as well as the objectives of his/her research.
- Above average interpersonal skills – works well in a team and able to communicate effectively and deal with resource persons and respondents regularly; he/she must be open and friendly to maintain a favorable image for NAST.
- Problem solving skills – uses good judgement and resolves problems/concerns regarding assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree (Science courses major in education, agricultural economics, agri-business, development communication, etc.)
- Master’s degree an advantage but not required
- One (1) year relevant experience
- Four (4) hours of relevant training
- Compensation: P34,100.40/month
- Period of engagement: August to December 2017
Application Letter addressed to Ms. Luningning Samarita Domingo, Director IV, NAST
Transcript of Records and Diploma
NOTES: Only shortlisted applicants will be included in the interview. Incomplete submission of requirements will not be considered.
Please indicate in the subject of the application letter the Reference No. “SRSII-2017-16”.
Date of posting: June 19, 2017