The DOST International Publication Award is given annually to DOST scientists and researchers who were able to publish their research outputs in Clarivate Analytics or Scopus indexed journals in the last three (3) years before the year of the nomination.
A. Eligibility Requirements:
- The researcher should be an employee of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST). Former employee/s of DOST should provide a certification that he/she has been part of the DOST or its attached agency.
- The article should indicate the author’s affiliation as “Department of Science and Technology, Philippines” or “DOST Philippines”; otherwise, the article would be ineligible for the award.
- A printed copy of the screenshot of the page from Clarivate Analytics or Scopus indexed Journals for the year in which paper was published should be submitted.
- Abstract and significant contributions to science and technology should be typed in the nomination form.
- The author from DOST should certify that the article was published in one journal only.
- Conference proceeding papers should submit proof (certification from the publisher or editor) that the paper has underwent blind review with at least three reviewers.
- P60,000.00 - Papers published in Clarivate Analytics/Scopus indexed journals
The deadline for submission of nominations is every last working day of March on the year of the award.