- Assist in the implementation of plans, programs and activities related to the recognition function of NAST
- In-charge of writing needs of the function specifically in preparing publicity materials for National Scientists, NAST members and its awardees for social media postings, press releases, feature articles, etc.
- In-charge of coordinating with media concerning publicity activities like press conference and release of feature articles, etc.
- Assist in organizing promotional activities related to the function and other activities to enhance awareness on Filipino scientists like lecture series and symposium for the youth
- Assist in the preparation of printing requirements of the function like designs for backdrops, flyers, brochures, programs, etc.
- Assist the NAST IT in updating information of NAST members and awardees in the NAST website
- Perform other duties that may we assigned from time to time.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Average knowledge in computer office applications
- Knowledge in video and photo editing
- Good working attitude, commitment and dedication
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably development communication, journalism or related course)
- Relevant experience an advantage but not required
- Relevant training an advantage but not required
Period of engagement: April to December 31, 2022
Interested applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) are invited to submit the following documents to the Finance and Administrative Division, NAST, DOST Compound, Gen. Santos Ave., Bicutan, Taguig City or thru electronic mail (email@example.com):
- Letter of application with position code (2022-11-GF-recog-SRS1) addressed to Ms. Luningning E. Samarita-Domingo, Director IV
- Updated Personal Data Sheet including the Work Experience Sheet (download from website of the Civil Service Commission) with recent 2x2 picture
- Diploma and Official Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Trainings, if any
- Certificate of Employment with Actual Duties and Responsibilities, if any
The deadline for submission of applications is on March 17, 2022.
Only applications with complete documents shall be processed.
ROSEMARIE S. ESPINO
Chief Administrative Officer
Date of Posting: March 10, 2022