- Design, develop and maintain the existing website of FEP as a knowledge emporium for sharing publications, IEC materials and other resources.
- Be responsible for generation of IEC materials and information dissemination through social media.
- Assist in obtaining/generating relevant maps for areas under study.
- Assist in the conduct of policy fora / roundtable discussions / seminars / workshops related to Future Earth Philippines, particularly in operating applications necessary for hosting and livestreaming virtual or hybrid activities;
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions; and
- Perform tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge/skills in video editing, social media and website development and maintenance
- Analytical/Assessment skills (ability to learn, adapt, and formulate a research issue, including the capacity to work in an interdisciplinary environment)
- Program planning skills (ability to develop program goals and objectives; ability to gather the information that can be used by the experts in making policies, programs, and activities)
- Cultural competency skills (ability to recognize the contribution of diverse perspectives in developing, implementing, and evaluating programs and services that affect the project).
- Relevant Education: Graduate of any science or sustainability course, preferably Biology, Forestry, Fisheries, Agriculture or equivalent
- Relevant Experience: One (1) year of relevant work experience, preferably in site mapping and website development and maintenance
- Relevant Training: Six (6) credits of graduate courses or Eight (8) hours of relevant training
- Eligibility: Not required
Period of engagement: 1 November – 31 December 2023 (with possible renewal to 31 March 2024)
Interested applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) are invited to submit the following documents to the Finance and Administrative Division, NAST, DOST Compound, Gen. Santos Ave., Bicutan, Taguig City or thru electronic mail (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Letter of application with position code (2023-33-TF-FEP-PTAS6) addressed to Ms. Luningning E. Samarita-Domingo, Director IV
- Updated Personal Data Sheet including the Work Experience Sheet (download from website of the Civil Service Commission) with recent 2x2 picture
- Diploma and Official Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Trainings, if any
- Certificate of Employment with Actual Duties and Responsibilities, if any
The deadline of submission of applications is on 26 October 2023.
Only applications with complete documents shall be processed.
LUNINGNING E. SAMARITA-DOMINGO
Date of Posting: 31 October 2023