- Provide assistance in the conduct of activities, meetings and screening of nominations such as but not limited to the preparation of materials, photocopying, labeling of documents, and the like.
- Receive, acknowledge and/or disseminate documents related to the recognition function.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of administrative requirements including but not limited to procurement of supplies and materials.
- Assist in records keeping such as organizing of files of the recognition function for turn-over to the NAST Records Officer
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Basic knowledge on computer software/applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good interpersonal skillsQualifications
- Completion of two (2) years studies in college (business administration, management, or related course)
- Relevant experience an advantage but not required
- Relevant training an advantage but not required
Compensation: P 18,628.80/month
Period of engagement: February to December 2021
Interested applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) are encouraged to submit the following documents to the Finance and Administrative division, NAST, DOST Compound, gen. Santos Ave., Bicutan, Taguig City or thru electronic mail (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Letter of application with position code (2021-01-GF-recog-Clerk3) addressed to; MS. LUNINGNING E. SAMARITA-DOMINGO, Director IV
- Updated Personal Data Sheet including the Work Experience Sheet (download from the website of Civil Service Commission) with recent 2x2 picture
- Diploma and Official Transcript of Records (or proof of completion of 2 years college)
- Certificate of Trainings, if any
- Certificate of employment with Actual Duties and responsibilities, if any.
Deadline of submission of applications is on February 5, 2021.
Only applications with complete documents shall be processed.
ROSEMARIE S. ESPINO
Chief Administrative Officer
Date of Posting: January 28, 2021